7 Şubat 2010 Pazar

Sayın Emirates ve Dubai Havaalanı Yetkilileri

Last week I completed my round trip, Ist-Bkk
I am very surprised that the positive behaviours of your cabin crew
which effected me previously, has changed since my last trip with
Emirates 4 months ago to Mauritius.
At the time, I had such a pleasant flight and mentioned about it in my
travel blog.
This time all the crew seemed unhappy about their jobs, hardly smiling.
One example:
In my fligt EK374 on 23rd of Jan to BKK, I asked 4 times for a kids
toy bag which my son was demanding. Each time the steward said he's
bringing it immediately.
On the 4th time I said "How many times should i ask for a lousy bag?"
and couldn't get it again, which is a problem you know, if you have
kids.
It may be due to the crisis in Dubai, or what else you know, but
things are getting no better for your crew motivation. (Only the crew
in A380 were smiling)
The food was good, but the drinks were given with 45 to 60 min delay
after the food.
Now, I dont like to eat without a drink, and i dont like to eat a cold dinner.
What do you recommend me in this case?
Waiting an hour, smelling the food in front of me was a torture
that i did not deserve.

One another complaint about the Dubai airport security:

When we were entering the duty free zone on the morning of 2nd Feb
the security took our two bottles of 5cl whiskies,
I said 5 cl is OK if put in a closed bag but they did not response,
nor give it back.
Let's say the rule about liquids are more strict in Dubai.
But they did not take the half liter water bottles which was clearly
seen outside of our bag!
I really doubt that they took it for their own drinking habits.
I'm not sure if you have a relation with the airport management, but
Emirates means to me I'll spend my time in Dubai airport and that
effects my airline decision..


M.Gandhi


Dear Mr Gandhi,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to complete a Passenger Feedback Form on board flight EK124, from Istanbul to Dubai on 23 January 2010, and for your recent e-mail message dated 7 February, concerning your connecting flight, EK374 to Bangkok via Dubai.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you and your family experienced when flight EK124 was delayed in Istanbul. Although every effort is made to achieve on-time departures, which is an integral part of our product, there are occasions when flights are delayed due to circumstances beyond our control. Flights are only operated when our Engineers tell us that it is safe to do so. Emirates will never compromise on the safety of our passengers.

I do agree that our passengers are inconvenienced when flights are delayed. Whilst we make every effort to transport passengers according to planned schedules, sometimes operational necessities/technical difficulties cause changes to these schedules. When this happens, we do our utmost to minimise passenger inconvenience. Our records show that flight EK124 on 23 January was delayed for 1 hour and 57 minutes due to adverse weather conditions (De-icing) and a departure delay at a previous station.

I am also sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction with certain aspects of our cabin crew service whilst travelling on the above flights. Emirates is proud of the high standard of in-flight service and the facilities that are provided to passengers and it is, therefore, most disheartening to learn of your disappointment on this occasion.

Please allow me to assure you that your experience onboard your Emirates flights was not indicative of the level of service and professionalism that we strive hard to offer our passengers.

A copy of your letter has been sent to our Divisional Senior Vice-President Service Delivery for his review, so that the cabin crew on this flight are made aware of your concerns. I know they will be disappointed as I am to learn that they have left you with a negative impression.

Furthermore, I am also sorry that two bottles of Whiskey were confiscated by the airport security in Dubai. This is in accordance with the policies and regulations of Dubai Airport due to the (LAGS) restrictions of Liquids and Gels in hand baggage over the quantity of 100ml. Details of the LAG information may be reviewed on:

http://www.emirates.com/uae/TravellerInformation/airport/eu_rules/hand_baggage.asp.

Nevertheless, I note your comments regarding the lapse in security by the airport staff, and assure you that I have conveyed your comments to our Airport Services Manager in Dubai for his review and necessary action.

Mr Bilgin, your feedback is invaluable to us. It enables us to stand back and look at the issues that you have raised to see if we can improve and enhance our products and services.

Although we have not lived up to your expectations on this occasion, I am sorry these incidents marred an otherwise pleasant flight and hope that on your next trip you and your family will be able to enjoy the Emirates in-flight service without disruption.

We do hope this unfortunate experience will not deter you from travelling with us and that we may have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family onboard our flights again.

Thank you for allowing me to address your concerns.

Yours sincerely,

Sahar Gamal

Hiç yorum yok: